Anyone can be in an accident. At the Weber Law Firm, L.C., we put our clients' needs first and focus on helping them recover as soon as possible. Obtaining the maximum compensation our clients deserve is important, but so is their full recovery.
Different types of accidents require different medical care, different healing times and different compensation. There is no one-size-fits-all personal injury recovery. Our attorneys understand that following an accident each of our clients has unique needs, complex issues to deal with and a variety of different stressors.
We customize our approach, providing personal and attentive legal service to manage our clients' legal needs. We offer experienced advice in relation to financial and medical matters affected by your injury and manage all communications with insurance companies.
Contact us online today to schedule a free initial consultation. You may also call us at 636-219-7272. We represent every case on a contingency fee basis. If we don't obtain a settlement or award, you don't pay.
Personal Injury Practice | St. Charles and Troy Accident Attorneys
Our St. Peters, Missouri, office handles a range of personal injury claims throughout the state, including:
- Car accidents at any speed can cause devastating injuries. We can determine if your injury costs are compensable and fight for your maximum compensation.
- Construction zones are some of the most dangerous areas for motor vehicles and construction workers. Uneven roads and distractions often result in serious injuries.
- Truck accidents caused by heavy trucks colliding with passenger vehicles can lead to catastrophic circumstances. You need a lawyer who can hold trucking companies responsible for negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents, as opposed to car wrecks, involve severe injuries due to bikers' lack of protection and respect on the road. We advocate vigorously for the rights of motorcyclists and their fair recovery.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents often occur when drivers of motor vehicles do not see pedestrians or cyclists. In crosswalk, shoulder, parking lot and alley accidents, we know how to achieve full injury compensation.
- ATV accidents can be caused by many potential hazards. An experienced attorney is necessary to prove that negligence of another party caused serious injury.
- Head, neck and back injuries include many specific injuries that an attorney should be consulted for. Recovery and long-term expenses can be extremely costly without adequate compensation.
- Burn and disfigurement injuries have lifelong impacts. It is vital to speak with an attorney about your legal options and getting back to life as usual.
- Shoulder injuries involve a long healing process. It can be difficult to return to work and perform many daily activities.
- Broken limbs from accidents heal quicker in some cases, but are very debilitating in any circumstance. We can help you recover lost wages, medical expenses and other living costs resulting from an accident caused by someone else's negligence.
Contact a St. Charles Personal Injury Attorney From Weber Law Firm, L.C.
Please contact our Missouri law office online or call us at 636-219-7272 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our St. Charles injury attorneys.